Helen Stow – Counselling Psychologist
BSc Hons, MACP, Post MA DECP, CPsychol, AFBPsS.
- Chartered Member of the British Psychological Society
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist with Health and Care Professions Council
- Member of the BPS Special Group in Coaching Psychology
- Member of EMDR Association UK & Ireland
I completed my Postgraduate training at the Internationally renowned Regents College in London
I previously worked full-time as a Senior Clinician for an NHS Foundation Trust.
I now work as an Independent Practitioner
Services Offered Are:
Short and long-term for individual adults experiencing difficulties including:
- Complex Mental Health
I work integratively, using a variety of therapeutic models, skills and techniques as appropriate to meet client needs, including: CAT, CBT, EMDR, existential, solution focused.
Of colleagues: Psychologists; Psychotherapists; Counsellors; Nurses; MH Therapists and others working within the field of mental health or psychological wellbeing.
For those looking to:
- Achieve their potential
- Identify their goals
- Identify the difficulties that are blocking their way
- Move forward in a more positive way